Draw and letter with a Brause Rose nib in one of our Classic Fountain Pens. The Brause Rose nib is a favorite with artists and calligraphers who appreciate the fine line and great flexibility.
- Use most inks and paints, even India ink or acrylic paint
- Slip the nib in and out easily
- Use other nibs - see the list below
- Select your feed rate below
- Large capacity cartridge - draw all day and don't worry about running out
- Screw-on cap and body prevent leakage
- Cap posts on the back
Download user instructions.
We provide a simpler version of this pen in our Basic Fountain Pen.
You can add Brause Rose nibs to your order.
View all our Brause Rose pens.
With or without overfeed?
You can order this pen with or without an overfeed. The overfeed extends the width and range of lines you can draw. It rests above the nib, stores more ink between the nib and overfeed, controls the spread of the two tynes, and lets you draw wider lines for a longer time. Read more about our overfeeds.
The version without the overfeed is shipped unless you select the version with an overfeed.
Read more about using our overfeeds.
About the reservoir
You can double the volume of ink or paint stored in the pen by removing the reservoir and filling the body. The reservoir provides a double wall of protection, which might be what you want, but you can carry more volume without the reservoir.
Other nibs you can use
- All three Manga G nibs made by Zebra, Nikko and Tachikawa
- Our Super Sketch nibs
- Several other Brause nibs
- Principal nibs
- Hunt drawing nibs including the 22B, 56, 99 and 101
- Use an adapter to draw and write with crowquills and Gillott 303 nibs
Wash your drawings
You can attach our Brush Tool to wash your drawings with water or dilute ink, or add a touch of watercolor.
What you get in the package
- One Fountain Pen
- One Brause Rose nib
- Matching feed
- Overfeed if you selected that
- Download user instructions
- Overfeed installed in the pen if you order one
For more info . . .
Videos on YouTube