Draw and write with a Brause Rose nib in our Classic Pump Pen.
- Use most inks and paints, even India ink or acrylic paint
- Slip the nib in and out easily
- Also use the Zebra Manga G or our Sketch nib
- Large capacity cartridge - draw all day and don't worry about running out
- Screw-on cap and body prevent leakage
- Cap posts on the back
Download user instructions.
Our Pump Pen is ideal for encouraging the flow, which is especially useful when you want to:
- Work with thicker inks and paints that don't flow easily
- Ink in large areas, such as backgrounds and backgrounds
- Force more ink or paint for a surge when you want to draw more quickly, flex back nibs or work with quill nibs where the ink flows through the nib tube
- Kick start the flow for a new nib or filled reservoir
You can add Brause Rose nibs to your order.
View all our Brause Rose pens.
With or without overfeed?
You can order this pen with or without an overfeed. The overfeed extends the width and range of lines you can draw. It rests above the nib, stores more ink between the nib and overfeed, controls the spread of the two tynes, and lets you draw wider lines for a longer time. Read more about our overfeeds.
The version without the overfeed is shipped unless you select the version with an overfeed.
Read about how to use our overfeeds.
About the reservoir
You can double the volume of ink or paint stored in the pen by removing the reservoir and filling the body. The reservoir provides a double wall of guaranteed protection, which might be what you want, but it does reduce your carrying capacity.
Other nibs you can use
- All three Japanese Manga G nibs
- Our Super Sketch nibs
- Hunt drawing nibs 22B, 56, 99 and 101 nibs
- Principal nibs
- Use an adaptor to draw and write with crowquills and Gillott 303 nibs
Wash your drawings
You can attach our Brush Tool to this pen to wash your drawings with water or dilute ink as well as paint with watercolors.
What you get in the package
- One Classic Pump Pen
- One Brause Rose nib
- Matching feed
- Overfeed if you selected it
- Download user instructions
For more info . . .
Videos on YouTube