Manga G Tachikawa Classic Fountain Pen
Draw and write with a Tachikawa Manga G nib in one of our Classic Fountain Pens.
- Contains one Tachikawa Manga G nib and matching feed
- Replace the nib easily - slip out the old and stick in the new
- Use other nibs - see the list below
- Use any ink or paint, even India ink or acrylic paint
- Press the pump when you want a stronger flow - you get what you press, from a drop to a gush.
- Large capacity cartridge - draw all day and don't worry about running out
We sell a simpler version of this pen in our Basic Fountain Pen.
You can buy Tachikawa Manga G nibs.
See all our Tachikawa Manga G pens.
With or without overfeed?
You can order this pen with or without an overfeed. The overfeed is designed to extend the width and range of lines you can draw with a flexible nib. It rests above the nib, stores more ink between the nib and overfeed, and controls the spread of the two tynes. Read more about our overfeeds.
The version without the overfeed is shipped unless you select the version with an overfeed.
Read more about how to use our overfeeds.
About the reservoir
You can double the volume of ink or paint stored in the pen by removing the reservoir and filling the body. The reservoir provides a double wall of guaranteed protection, which might be what you want, but it does reduce your carrying capacity.
Other nibs you can use in this pen
- All three Japanese Manga G nibs
- Leonardt Principal nibs
- Brause Rose nibs
- Our Super Sketch nibs
- Hunt drawing nibs 22B, 56 and 101
- Insert an adapter to draw or write with crowquills and Gillott 303 nibs
Wash Your Drawings
You can attach our Brush Tool to the back of this pen to wash your drawing with water or dilute ink as well as paint with watercolors.
What you get in this package
- One Classic Fountain Pen
- One Tachikawa Manga G nib
- One matching feed
- Download user instructions
For more info . . .