Crowquill Clear Eye Dropper Fountain Pen
Draw, letter and writing using a crowquill fitted to our Clear Eye Dropper Fountain Pen. The crowquill nib is a favorite with many types of artists, from calligraphers to comic book artists. The crowquill is a pointed nib that's very flexible, and lays down a wide variation of line widths.
This pen is called an "eye dropper" because you're supposed to fill the body of the pen using an eye dropper. There is no separate reservoir. The body of this pen has a wider opening than usual, so you can also pour ink and paint into the pen from a bottle or small container if you're careful. There are two seals to protect against leakage - one seal for the feed, the other seal for the body.
- Use any ink - even India ink and most drawing paints
- Slip nibs in and out to change them
- Easy to clean - disassemble the pen in 20 seconds
- Large capacity reservoir lets you draw all day
- One Clear Eye Dropper Fountain Pen
- One Hunt 102 crowquill nib
- One matching feed and a collar
Other nibs you can use
- All crowquills made by Hunt, Deleter and Mitchell
- Gillott 303 nibs using a collar
- $ 19.95
- $ 19.95