If you like to draw with a smooth and flexible sketching nib, this is a great pen for you.
- Contains our Sketch nib version 2 with matching feed
- Replace the nib easily - pull out the old and insert the new
- Use any ink or paint, even India ink and acrylic paint
- Press the pump to increase the flow, great for starting new nibs and inking in large areas
- Large capacity cartridge - draw all day and don't worry about running out
- Screw-on cap and body prevent leakage
Our Sketch nib version 2 is a flexible drawing nib. This gives you a better flow of ink. Great for sketching. Nib moves smoothly in all directions. You can read more about our Sketch nibs here.
Our Pump Pen is ideal for encouraging the flow of ink or paint. This is especially useful when you want to:
- Kick start the flow for a new nib
- Ink in large areas, such as backgrounds and back drops
- Force more ink or paint for a surge when you want to draw more quickly, flex back nibs or work with quill nibs where the ink flows through the nib tube
- Work with thicker inks and paints that don't flow easily
You can read more product details here.
You can order replacement Sketch nibs.
Other nibs you can use in this pen
- Zebra Manga B
- Brause Rose
- Brause Bandzug
- Brause Ornamental
- Hunt 22B
- Hunt 56
- Hunt 101
- Many Osmiroid nibs
We also provide a fountain pen version of this pen. See our Sketch Nib Fountain Pen.
What you get
- One Pump Pen
- One Sketch nib version 2
- One Sketch nib version 1
- Lapping film to smooth your nibs
- Instructions for use
For more info . . .