Use our Sketch nib in a Pump Pen. If you like to draw quickly with a flexible durable nib, this is a great pen for you.
- Use any ink or paint, even India ink or acrylic paint
- Press the pump when you want a stronger flow - you get what you press, from a drop to a gush
- Slip the nib in and out easily
- Also use the Brause Rose or Zebra Manga G
- Select your feed rate
- Large capacity reservoir - draw all day and don't worry about running out
- Screw-on cap prevents leakage
You can order more Sketch nibs.
Select your feed rate
Standard flow feed works with most inks and paints
Rich flow feed works with thicker inks and paints, including traditional India ink and acrylic paints
If you don't select the Rich flow feed, we ship the Standard feed, which works with most popular drawing inks and paints. If you find this feed does not suit your needs, you can by the Rich flow feed and switch between them.
Other nibs you can use
- Zebra Manga G
- Brause Rose
- Most Brause nibs
- Many Osmioid nibs
- Selected Hunt nibs including the 22B, 56, and 101
What you get in the package
- One Pump Pen
- Sketch verison 2 nib in the pen with matching feed - select your feed rate
- Sketch version 1 nib to practice smoothing
- Instructions for keeping your Sketch nibs shiny and smooth
- Pen user instructions
For more info . . .