Draw and write with our Sketch nib in a Fountain Pen. If you like to draw quickly with a flexible nib, move the nib in all directions without snagging, and not worry about the nib snapping or rusting, this is a great pen for you.
- Use any ink or paint, even India ink or acrylic paint
- Press the pump when you want a stronger flow - you get what you press, from a drop to a gush
- Slip the nib in and out easily
- Also use the Zebra Manga G or Brause Rose nib
- Select your feed rate below
- Large capacity cartridge - draw all day and don't worry about running out
- Screw-on cap and body prevent leakage
- Easy to clean - field strip the pen and reassemble in 30 seconds
For more product details, click here.
You can order additional Sketch nibs.
We also provide this nib in a Fountain Pen - see our Sketch Nib Fountain Pen.
Select your feed below
Fine works with thinner inks, designed for continuously fine work, ideal if all you want to do is write
Standard works with most inks and paints
Rich works with India inks and acrylic paints for fountain pens, such as Golden Hi-Flow
Full works with thicker calligraphy inks and paints, and provides a strong flow for all liquids
By default we ship the Standard feed, which works with most inks and paints. If you find this feed does not suit your needs, you can exchange it for another feed.
You can order other feeds listed above, including a three pack of the most popular feeds - fine, standard and rich.
Other nibs you can use
- You can slip in other large nibs, including the Brause Rose and our Sketch nibs
- You can use adaptors to work with smaller popular nibs
What you get in this package
- One Fountain Pen
- One Sketch nib version 2 for drawing
- One Sketch nib version 1 to practice smoothing the nib
- One sheet lapping film to polish the nibs
- User instructions
For more info . . .