Piston filler demonstrators are attractive clear pens that let you fill and empty using a piston device. This keeps your hands clean, and lets you switch inks quickly. They get their name "demonstrator" because they demonstrate the inner workings of a fountain pen.
- Provides a large ink capacity
- Use any ink or paint
- Crystal clear, keep your eye on the remaining volume
- Piston filling mechanism
- Measures 5.25" uncapped, 5.5" capped
We provide two models of piston filling demonstrators: standard and large. This large model . . .
- Contains one Zebra Manga G nib and matching feed
- Lets you replace the nib easily - slide out the old and insert the new
- Lets you use nibs of a similar size an shape, such as the Brause Rose and our Sketch nib, also most Osmiroid nibs and some Hunt nibs
These pens use the same feeds we provide in our Fountain Pens and Pump Pens, which are designed for the Zebra Manga G, Brause Rose and our Sketch nibs.
Select your feed rate
Fine flow feed works with thinner inks such as standard fountain pen inks for writing and drawing
Standard flow feed works with most popular drawing inks and paints including Golden Hi-Flow Acrylic
Full flow feed works with thicker inks and paints including traditional India inks and acrylic paint
By default we ship the Standard feed, which works with most inks and paints. If you find this feed does not suit your needs, you can exchange it for another feed.
You can order the feeds listed above, including a three pack of the fine, standard and rich.
Other nibs you can use
- Slip in other large nibs, such as the Brause Rose and our Sketch nibs as well as other Brause nibs, several Osmiroid nibs, and selected Hunt nibs
- Use adaptors to work with smaller popular nibs
What you get in this package
- One Clear Demonstrator Piston Filler Fountain Pen
- One Zebra Mang G nib
- Your choice of feed
- User instructions
For more info . . .