Draw and write with a Tachikawa Manga G nib in our Pump Pen.
- Contains one Tachikawa Manga G nib and matching feed
- Replace the nib easily - slip out the old and stick in the new
- Use other nibs - see the list below
- Use any ink or paint, even India ink or acrylic paint
- Press the pump when you want a stronger flow - you get what you press, from a drop to a gush.
- Large capacity cartridge - draw all day and don't worry about running out
- Screw-on cap and reservoir prevent leakage
Our Pump Pen is ideal for encouraging the flow of ink or paint. This is especially useful when you want to:
- Kick start the flow for a new nib
- Force ink to a nib with constricted ink flow
- Ink in large areas, such as backgrounds and back drops
- Force more ink or paint for a surge when you want to draw more quickly, flex back nibs or work with quill nibs where the ink flows through the nib tube
- Work with thicker inks and paints that don't flow easily
About the reservoir
You can remove the cartridge and fill the pen body with ink and paint. This doubles the capacity but removes the double wall protection provided by a cartridge.
You can read more about our Pump Pens.
You can order additional Tachikawa Manga G nibs.
We also provide the Tachikawa Manga G Fountain Pen.
Other nibs you can use in this pen
- Nikko Manga G nib fits perfectly
- Insert our large nib feed to use the Zebra Manga G, Brause Rose and our Sketch nibs as well as the selected Hunt nibs 22B, 56, and 101
- Insert our Nikko/Tachikawa feed to use those nibs
- Insert an adaptor to work with smaller nibs, including the crowquill, Gillott 303 and the Principal nib
What you get in the package
- One Pump Pen
- Tachikawa Manga G nib
- Matching feed
- User instructions
For more info . . .