Manga G Tachikawa Pump Pen
Draw with a Tachikawa Manga G nib in our Pump Pen.
- Contains one Tachikawa Manga G nib and matching feed
- Replace the nib when it wears down or snaps - slip out the old and stick in the new
- Use other nibs - see the list below
- Use any ink or paint, even India ink or acrylic paint
- Press the pump when you want a stronger flow - you get what you press, from a drop to a gush.
- Large capacity cartridge - draw all day and don't worry about running out
- Screw-on cap and reservor prevent leakge
Our Pump Pen is ideal for encouraging the flow of ink or paint. This is especially useful when you want to:
- Kick start the flow for a new nib
- Ink in large areas, such as backgrounds and back drops
- Force more ink or paint for a surge when you want to draw more quickly, flex back nibs or work with quill nibs where the ink flows through the nib tube
- Work with thicker inks and paints that don't flow easily
To expand your carrying capacity, you can remove the cartridge and fill the pen body with ink and paint. This removes the "double wall protection" provided by a cartridge, but the screw seal is tight, so there is little risk of leakage.
For general product details, click here.
You can order additional Tachikawa Manga G nibs.
Other nibs you can use in this pen
- Nikko Manga G nib fits into the adaptor for this pen
- Popular large drawing nibs, such as Zebra Manga G, Brause Rose and our Sketch nibs. Just pull out the adaptor, purchase our Large Nib Feed, and off you go.
- Other adaptors for smaller drawing nibs
We also provide a Fountain Pen version for this nib - the Manga G Tachikawa Fountain Pen.
What yoiu get in the package
- One Pump Pen containing the Tachikawa Manga G nib with matching feed
- Instructions for care and use of the pen