Piston filler demonstrators are attractive clear pens that let you fill and empty using a piston device. This keeps your hands clean, lets you switch inks quickly, and keep an eye on your remaining ink volume. They get their name "demonstrator" because they demonstrate the inner workings of a fountain pen.
- Provides a large ink capacity
- Use any ink or paint
- Crystal clear, keep your eye on the remaining volume
- Piston filling mechanism
- Measures 5.25" uncapped, 5.5" capped
This model . . .
- Contains the Nikko Manga G nib and matching feed
- Lets you replace the nib easily - slide out the old and insert the new
- Uses nibs of a similar size an shape, such as Tachikawa Manga G nibs
View other piston filler demonstrators.
These pens use the same feeds we provide in our Fountain Pens and Pump Pens, which are designed for the Zebra Manga G, Brause Rose and our Sketch nibs.
Select your feed below
Fine works with thinner inks, designed for continuously fine work, ideal if all you want to do is write
Standard works with most inks and paints
Rich works with India inks and acrylic paints for fountain pens, such as Golden Hi-Flow
Full works with thicker calligraphy inks and paints, and provides a strong flow for all liquids
By default we ship the Standard feed, which works with most inks and paints. If you find this feed does not suit your needs, you can exchange it for another feed.
Other nibs you can use
What's in the package
- One Clear Demonstrator Piston Filling Fountain Pen
- One Tachikawa Manga G nib with matching feed
- User instructions
For more info . . .