Manga G Nikko Piston Filler Demonstrator
Piston filler demonstrators are attractive clear pens that let you fill and empty using a piston device. This keeps your hands clean, and lets you switch inks quickly. They get their name "demonstrator" because they demonstrate the inner workings of a fountain pen.
- Provides a large ink capacity
- Use any ink or paint
- Crystal clear, keep your eye on the remaining volume
- Piston filling mechanism
- Measures 5.25" uncapped, 5.5" capped
This model . . .
- Contains the Nikko Manga G nib and matching feed
- Replace the nib easily - slide out the old and insert the new
- Uses nibs of a similar size an shape, such as Tachikawa Manga G nib and Principal nib
Beautiful pen to handle. Crystal clear.
Other Manga G nibs you can use
If you prefer the Zebra or Tachikawa version of the Manga G nib, click these links:
To learn more about the differences in Manga G nibs, watch these videos: