Piston filler demonstrators are attractive clear pens that let you use a piston device to fill and empty the pen. This keeps your hands clean, lets you switch inks quickly, and reveals the amount of ink you have left. These pens get their name "demonstrator" because they demonstrate the inner workings of a fountain pen.
- Provides a large ink capacity
- Use any ink or paint
- Crystal clear, keep your eye on the remaining volume
- Piston filling mechanism
- Measures 5.25" uncapped, 5.5" capped
We provide two types of piston filling demonstrators: standard and large.
This model . . .
- Contains the Nikko Manga G nib and matching feed
- Replace the nib easily - slide out the old and insert the new
You can also use the Tachikawa Manga G nib in this pen.
Other nibs you can use in this pen
- Other adaptors
- The large nibs Zebra Manga G, Brause Rose, and our Sketch nibs - pull out the adaptor and replace it with our Large nib feed
What's in the package
- One Clear Demonstrator Piston Filling Fountain Pen
- One Nikko Manga G nib with matching feed
- User instructions
For more info . . .