Piston filler demonstrators are attractive clear pens that let you use a piston device to fill and empty the pen. This keeps your hands clean, lets you switch inks quickly, and reveals the amount of ink you have left. These pens get their name "demonstrator" because they demonstrate the inner workings of a fountain pen.
- Provides a large ink capacity
- Use any ink or paint
- Crystal clear, keep your eye on the remaining volume
- Piston filling mechanism
- Measures 5.25" uncapped, 5.5" capped
This pen ships with the Nikko Manga G nib. You can also use the Tachikawa Manga G nib in this pen, which is identical in shape to the Nikko Manga G nib. You can also use the Zebra Manga G nib in this pen, but the fit isn't as secure. We recommend using our Large Nib feed with the Zebra Manga G nib.
Other nibs you can use in this pen
- The Tachikawa Manga G nib slips right in
- The Zebra Manga G works, but the fit isn't as secure. Buy our Large Nib feed and use the Zebra Manga G, Brause Rose, and our Sketch nibs, also several Hunt nibs (22B, 56, and 101)
- Buy our Principal feed and use that nib
- Buy our Gillott 303 feed and use that nib
- Buy our Crowquill feed and use all quill nibs
What's in the package
- One Clear Demonstrator Piston Filling Fountain Pen
- One Nikko Manga G nib with matching feed
- User instructions
For more info . . .