Clear demonstrators are attractive clear pens that let you see what's going on inside your pen.
- Provides a large ink capacity
- Use any ink or paint
- Crystal clear, keep your eye on the remaining volume
- Piston filling mechanism
- Measures 5.25" uncapped, 5.5" capped
These pens get their name "demonstrator" because they demonstrate the inner workings of a fountain pen.Our demonstrators use a piston device to fill and empty the pen. This keeps your hands clean, lets you switch inks quickly, and reveals the amount of ink you have left.
You can buy Nikko Manga G nibs.
See all our Manga G pens.
Other nibs you can use in this pen
- Slip in Tachikawa Manga G nibs and Leonardt Principal nibs
- Insert our large nib feed and use the Zebra Manga G, Brause Rose, our Sketch nibs, and 22B, 56, and 101 nibs
- Use one of our adaptors to draw with crowquills and Gillott 303 nibs
Compared to our black pens
Clear Demonstrators look better, you can see the volume of ink and paint that remains, and they are easier to fill, but they don't work as well with artistic media. If you leave India ink and acrylic paint inside piston filler pens, you run the risk of the media drying out inside the reservoir. When this happens, you have to clean out the reservoir. The reservoir is a sealed compartment that takes several steps to access. We describe how to do this in the user information. We even provide a tool that helps gain access.
What's in the package
- One Clear Demonstrator Piston Filling fountain pen
- One Nikko Manga G nib
- One matching feed
- User instructions
For more info . . .