Draw and write with Nikko Manga G nib in our Fountain Pen using an overfeed.
- Contains one Nikko Manga G nib and matching feed
- Replace the nib when it wears down or snaps - slip out the old and stick in the new
- Use other nibs - see the list below
- Use any ink or paint, even India ink or acrylic paint
- Large capacity cartridge - draw all day and don't worry about running out
About the overfeed
The overfeed extends the width and range of lines you can draw. It rests above the nib, stores more ink between the nib and overfeed, and controls the degree of flex, which lets you draw wider lines for a longer time. Read more about our overfeeds.
You can replace the overfeed with a spacer when you don't want to use the overfeed. Slip overfeeds and spacers in and out.
About the reservoir
You can double the volume of ink or paint stored in the pen by removing the reservoir and filling the body. The reservoir provides a double wall of protection, which might be what you want, but you can carry more volume without the reservoir.
Read more about our Fountain Pens.
You can order additional Nikko Manga G nibs.
You can order spacers and replacement overfeeds.
We provide other Manga G pens.
Other nibs you can use in this pen
- Tachikawa Manga G nib fits perfectly
- Insert our large nib feed to use the Zebra Manga G, Brause rose, our Sketch nibs, selected Osmiroid nibs, and Hunt 22B, 56 and 101 nibs
- Insert one of our adaptors to draw and write with popular smaller nibs, such as the crowquill, Gillott 303, and Principal nib
What this package contains
- One Fountain Pen
- One Nikko Manga G nib
- Matching feed
- User instructions
For more info . . .