Draw and write with your favorite Hunt drawing nib in one of our Classic Fountain Pens. You can select from the following nibs:
- Hunt 22B
- Hunt 56
- Hunt 101 Imperial
- Contains one Hunt nib of your choice and the standard feed
- Replace the nib when it wears down or plugs up - slip out the old and stick in the new
- Use any ink or paint, even India ink or acrylic paint
- Select your feed flow rate below
- Large capacity cartridge - draw all day and don't worry about running out
- Press the pump when you want a stronger flow
- Use other nibs described below
- Screw-on cap and body to prevent leakage
Hunt produces a lot of nibs, but there are three popular drawing nibs - the 22B, 56 and 101. They are all versions of the Principality nib, which is an old nib famous for its exquisite drawing capability.
You can order additional Hunt nibs.
About the reservoir
You can double the volume of ink or paint stored in the pen by removing the reservoir and filling the body. The reservoir provides a double wall of guaranteed protection, which might be what you want, but it does reduce your carrying capacity.
Use other nibs
- Insert any of the three Japanese Manga G nibs
- Brause Rose nibs
- Our Sketch nibs nibs
- Principal nibs
- Insert an adapter to draw or write with crowquills or Gillott 303 nibs
Wash your drawings
You can attach our Brush Tool to wash your drawings with water or dilute ink as well as paint with watercolors.
What you get in the package
For more info . . .