Hawkquill adaptor

Use this adaptor to modify your pen so you can draw with a hawk quill nib. The hawk quill is a larger version of the crowquill nib. This adaptor provides one Hunt 107 hawk quill nib, but there are other varieties.

You can remove the nib to replace or clean it. Just slide out the old nib and insert the new nib. 

You can use any hawk quill or crowquill nib in this pen, including those made by Hunt, Gillott, Deleter and Brause. You could call this adaptor our "Quill adaptor", but most people search pens for our pens using specific nib names. Make sure you line up the hole in the feed with the hole in the hawk quill as described in Adjusting the in flow in your Ackerman quill pen.

For more info . . .