Draw and write with a Gillott 303 nib in our Classic Pump Pen.
- Contains one Gillott 303 adapter with one crowquill and matching feed
- Replace the nib when it wears down or snaps - slip out the old and stick in the new
- Use any ink or paint, even India ink or acrylic paint
- Press the pump when you want a stronger flow - you get what you press, from a drop to a gush
- Large capacity cartridge - draw all day and don't worry about running out
Our Classic Pump Pen is ideal for encouraging the flow of ink or paint. This is especially useful when you want to:
- Kick start the flow for a new nib
- Draw with smaller nibs that have a tighter flow of ink to the nib
- Ink in large areas, such as backgrounds and back drops
- Force more ink or paint for a surge when you want to draw more quickly, flex back nibs or work with quill nibs where the ink flows through the nib tube
- Work with thicker inks and paints that don't flow easily
About the reservoir
You can double the volume of ink or paint stored in the pen by removing the reservoir and filling the body. The reservoir provides a double wall of guaranteed protection, which might be what you want, but it does reduce your carrying capacity.
Other nibs you can use
- Insert our large nib feed to use the Zebra Manga G, Brause Rose, our Sketch nibs
- Insert our Nikko/Tachikawa feed to use those nibs
- Use the Crowquill adapter to draw or write with crowquill nibs
Wash your drawings
You can attach our Brush Tool to the back of this pen to wash your drawing or add s bit of watercolor.
What you get in this package
- One Classic Pump Pen
- One adapter containing a Gillott 303 nib with matching feed
- Download user instructions
You can order additional Gillott 303 nibs.
We also provide the Gillott 303 Fountain Pen.
For more info . . .