Draw or write with a Gillott 303 nib in our Fountain Pen. The Gillott 303 is a very flexible nib with a long history, over 150 years of continuous use.
- Contains our Gillott 303 adaptor with one Gillott 303 nib and matching feed
- Replace the nib when it wears down or snaps - slip out the old and stick in the new
- Use any ink or paint, even India ink or acrylic paint
- Large capacity cartridge - draw all day and don't worry about running out
- Twist the clip on the cap to expose or cover the air hole
- Cap posts on the back
About the reservoir
You can double the volume of ink or paint stored in the pen by removing the reservoir and filling the body. The reservoir provides a double wall of guaranteed protection, which might be what you want, but it does reduce your carrying capacity.
Other nibs you can use in this pen
- Insert our large nib feed to use the Zebra Manga G, Brause Rose, and our Sketch nibs
- Insert our Nikko/Tachikawa feed to use those nibs
- Use our adaptors to work with smaller nibs, including the crowquill, Gillott 303 and Principal
What you get in the package
- One Fountain Pen
- One Gillott 303 adaptor, which contains the nib and matching feed
- User instructions
For more pen details.
You can order additional Gillott 303 nibs.
See our Gillott 303 Pump Pen.
For more info . . .