Gillott 303 Feeds

Notify me when this product is available:

Use this feed to feed ink to a Gillott 303 nib. These feeds fit into our Gillott 303 adaptor, which is designed to hold the Gillott 303 nib and feed.

You can use other nibs with a similar size and shape, such as the Gillott 404, which is a stiffer version of the 303. 

Note: This product is currently not for sale individually. We will post it for sale as soon as we have enough to keep our Gillott 303 adaptors in stock. 

For more info . . .