Gillott 170 adaptor

Use this adaptor to modify your pen so you can draw with a Gillott 170 nib. The pen comes with a Gillott 170 nib ready to use. 

Adaptors let you adapt your Pump Pen or Fountain Pen for use with a different type of nib.

The Gillott 170 nib is a smaller version of the Gillott 303 nib, which has been popular with artists for several hundred years. The 170 is even more sensitive than the 303. It can take time to master this nib, but once mastered, it will let you draw thin and thick lines easily. 

You can remove the Gillott 170 nib to replace or clean it. Just pull out the old nib and insert the new nib.

If you want to order this adaptor for an earlier model pen, please send a message to

Two choices of size

Be sure to order the right size for your Gen 11 pen. You have two choices: adaptors for pens with overfeeds/inserts and without. Select Yes below if your pen has an overfeed or insert, otherwise, No is the default selection. 

    For more info . . .