Crowquill Pump Pen
A crowquill nib in our Pump Pen.
- Contains one Hunt 102 crowquill nib and matching feed
- Accepts all crowquills and Hawk quill nibs
- Use any ink or paint, even India ink or acrylic paint
- Press the pump when you want a stronger flow - you get what you press, from a drop to a gush.
- Large capacity cartridge - draw all day and don't worry about running out
- Screw-on cap and body prevent leakage
- Patented feed secures the nib to the pen and feeds ink to the tip
- Replace the nib easily - slip out the old and stick in the new
Our Crowquill Pump Pen is ideal for encouraging the flow of ink or paint through the quill nib. This is especially useful when you want to:
- Kick start the flow for a new nib
- Ink in large areas, such as backgrounds and back drops
- Force more ink or paint for a surge when you want to draw more quickly, flex back nibs or work with quill nibs where the ink flows through the nib tube
- Work with thicker inks and paints that don't flow easily
For more product details, click here.
You can order additional crowquill nibs.
You can use other nibs in this pen.
- All crowquill and hawk quill nibs fit the adaptor in this pen
- Popular large drawing nibs, such as Zebra Manga G, Brause Rose and our Sketch nibs. Just pull out the adaptor, insert our Large Nib Feed, and off you go.
- Smaller drawing nibs by employing adaptors
We also provide a Fountain Pen version for this nib - the Crowquill Fountain Pen. We recommend the Pump Pen for quill nibs because ink flows through this nib, which is narrow and constrains the flow. Pressing the pump encourages a stronger and more regular flow.
What you get in the package
- One Pump Pen with crowquill adaptor containing crowquill
- Instructions for use