Crowquill Fountain Pen
Draw and write with a crowquill nib in our Fountain Pen.
- Contains one Hunt 102 crowquill nib and matching feed
- Replace the nib when it wears down or snaps - slip out the old and stick in the new
- Use other nibs - see list below
- Use any ink or paint, even India ink or acrylic paint
- Large capacity cartridge - draw all day and don't worry about running out
- Can also use other nibs
For more product details, click here.
This pen accepts all crowquills as well as Hawk quill nibs. You can order additional crowquill nibs.
You can use other nibs in this pen.
- All crowquills and hawk quill nibs fit into this adaptor
- Popular large drawing nibs, such as Zebra Manga G, Brause Rose and our Sketch nibs. Just pull out the adaptor, insert ourLarge Nib Feed, and off you go.
- Other smaller drawing nibs by employing other adaptors.
We also provide a Pump Pen version for this nib. See our Crowquill Pump Pen. We recommend the Pump Pen for this nib because ink flows through the crowquill nib, which is narrow and constrains the flow.
For more info . . .