Crowquill Fountain Pen
$ 29.95 $ 35.00
Draw and write with a crowquill or Hawk quill in our Pump Pen.
- Contains one Hunt 102 crowquill nib and matching feed
- Replace the nib easily - slip out the old and stick in the new
- Accepts all crowquills and Hawk quill nibs
- Use any ink or paint, even India ink or acrylic paint
- Large capacity cartridge - draw all day and don't worry about running out
- Screw-on cap and body prevent leakage
You can double the volume of ink or paint stored in the pen by removing the reservoir and filling the body. The reservoir provides a double wall of guaranteed protection, which might be what you want, but it does reduce your carrying capacity.
Time for a Pump Pen?
Quill nibs have a constrained ink flow due to the tubular design of the nib and the small air hole at the nib's tip. We recommend using the Crowquill Pump Pen with quill nibs, since pressing the pump can help force a more reliable flow of ink through the quill nib. That said, many crowquill users order our Crowquill Fountain Pen and are happy with it. It's your choice.
What you get in the package
- One Pump Pen
- Hunt 102 crowquill with feed
- User instructions
For more pen product details, click here.
You can order additional crowquill nibs.
For more information . . .