Draw or letter with a water brush in our Pump Pen.
- Contains one water brush
- Use any ink or paint, even India ink and acrylic paint
- Replace the brush when it wears down
- Use other tools in this pen - see list below
- Press the pump when you want a stronger flow - you get what you press, from a drop to a gush
- Large capacity ink reservoir - draw all day and don't run out
- Screw-on cap and body prevent leakage
Our Pump Pen is ideal for encouraging the flow of ink or paint. This is especially useful when you want to:
- Kick start the flow for a new nib
- Ink in large areas, such as backgrounds and back drops
- Force more ink or paint for a surge when you want to draw more quickly, flex back nibs or work with quill nibs where the ink flows through the nib tube
- Work with thicker inks and paints that don't flow easily
You can double the volume of ink or paint stored in the pen by removing the reservoir and filling the body. The reservoir provides a double wall of guaranteed protection, which might be what you want, but it does reduce your carrying capacity.
Other nibs you can use
- Remove the adaptor and insert our large nib feed, which lets you work with large drawing nibs, such as the Zebra Manga G, Brause Rose, and our Sketch nibs
- Use other adaptors, which let you work with other small nibs
What the package contains
- One Pump Pen
- One adaptor containing one water brush
- User instructions
For more product details, click About our Pump Pens.
You can buy additional replacement brushes.
We also provide a Fountain Pen with a brush - see our Brush Fountain Pen.
For more info . . .