Brush Pump Pen
Draw or letter with a water brush in our Pump Pen.
- Contains one water brush
- Use any ink or paint, even India ink and acrylic paint
- Replace the brush when it wears down
- Use other tools in this pen - see list below
- Press the pump when you want a stronger flow - you get what you press, from a drop to a gush
- Large capacity ink reservoir - draw all day and don't run out
- Screw-on cap and body prevent leakage
Note: We are currently out of stock with our Pump Pens, and will be resupplied the second week of December 2019. You can pre-order this Pump Pen.
Our Pump Pen is ideal for encouraging the flow of ink or paint. This is especially useful when you want to:
- Kick start the flow for a new nib
- Ink in large areas, such as backgrounds and back drops
- Force more ink or paint for a surge when you want to draw more quickly, flex back nibs or work with quill nibs where the ink flows through the nib tube
- Work with thicker inks and paints that don't flow easily
For more product details, click here.
You can buy additional replacement brushes.
Other nibs you can use in this pen
- Remove the brush adaptor, insert our large nib feed, and you can use large drawing nibs
- Use other adaptors, which let you work with smaller nibs
We also provide a brush in our Brush Fountain Pen.
What the package contains
- One Pump Pen with water brush
- Second brush for backup
- Instructions for care and use of the pen
For more info . . .