A Brause Rose nib in our Pump Pen.
- Contains one Brause Rose nib and matching feed
- Replace the nib when it wears down - slip out the old and stick in the new
- Use any ink or paint, even India ink or acrylic paint
- Large capacity cartridge - draw all day and don't worry about running out
- Press the pump when you want a stronger flow
- Use other nibs as described below
- Screw-on cap and body prevent leakage
Our Pump Pen is ideal for encouraging the flow of ink or paint. This is especially useful when you want to:
- Kick start the flow for a new nib
- Ink in large areas, such as backgrounds and back drops
- Force more ink or paint for a surge when you want to draw more quickly, flex back nibs or work with quill nibs where the ink flows through the nib tube
- Work with thicker inks and paints that don't flow easily
For more detailed product information, click here.
You can order additional Brause Rose nibs for your pen.
You can also use the following nibs in this pen:
- Zebra Manga G
- Our Sketch nib
- Brause Bandzug
- Brause Ornamental
- Hunt 22B
- Hunt 56
- Hunt 101
. . . and other nibs of a similar shape.
We also provide a fountain pen version for this nib. See our Brause Rose Fountain Pen.
What you get in the package
- Pump Pen containing our Large Nib Feed and the Brause Rose Nib
- Instructions for use
For more info . . .
Videos on YouTube