Piston filler demonstrators are attractive clear pens that let you use a piston device to fill and empty the pen. This keeps your hands clean, lets you switch inks quickly, and reveals the amount of ink you have left. These pens get their name "demonstrator" because they demonstrate the inner workings of a fountain pen.
- Provides a large ink capacity
- Use any ink or paint
- Crystal clear, keep your eye on the remaining volume
- Piston filling mechanism
- Measures 5.25" uncapped, 5.5" capped
We provide two types of piston filling demonstrators: standard and large. This large model . . .
- Contains a Brause Rose nib and matching feed
- Lets you replace the nib easily - slide out the old and insert the new
- Lets you use nibs of a similar size an shape, such as the Zebra Manga G and our Sketch nib
This version of your Demonstrator Fountain Pens uses the same feeds for large nibs that we provide in our Fountain Pens and Pump Pens, which are designed for the Zebra Manga G, Brause Rose and our Sketch nibs.
Select your feed flow
Fine flow feed works with thinner inks, such as standard fountain pen inks for writing and drawing
Standard flow feed works with most popular drawing inks and paints including Golden Hi-Flow Acrylic
Full flow feed works with thicker inks and paints, especially traditional India inks and acrylic paints
By default we ship the Standard flow feed, which works with most popular drawing inks and paints. If you find this feed does not suit your needs, you can exchange it for another feed.
You can order other feeds listed above, including a three pack of the most popular feeds - fine, standard and rich.
Other nibs you can use
- Slip in other large nibs, such as the Zebra Manga G or our Sketch nibs as well as other Brause nibs, some Osrmioid nibs, and selected Hunt nibs
- Use adaptors to work with smaller popular nibs
What you get in this package
- One Clear Demonstrator Piston Filler Fountain Pen
- One Brause Rose nib with your choice of feed
- User instructions
For more info . . .