Clear demonstrators are attractive clear pens that let you see into the pen and keep track of your ink quantity. Our large demonstratrors use a piston device to fill and empty the pen. This keeps your hands clean nd lets you keep track of the color ink you are using, how much is left in the pen, and switch inks quickly. These pens get their name "demonstrator" because they demonstrate the inner workings of a fountain pen.
- Provides a large ink capacity
- Use any ink or paint
- Crystal clear, keep your eye on the remaining volume
- Piston filling mechanism
- Measures 5.25" uncapped, 5.5" capped
This pen . . .
- Contains a Brause Rose nib and matching feed
- Lets you replace the nib easily - slide out the old and insert the new
- Lets you use other nibs such as the Zebra Manga G and our Sketch nibs
Select your feed flow
Standard flow feed works with most popular drawing inks and paints
Rich flow feed works with thicker inks and paints, especially traditional India inks and acrylic paints
If you don't select the Rich flow feed, we ship the Standard feed, which works with most popular drawing inks and paints. If you find this feed does not suit your needs, you can buy the Rich flow feed and switch between the two.
You can add Brause Rose nibs to your order.
View all our Brause Rose pens.
Other nibs you can use
- Slip in the Zebra Manga G and our Sketch nibs as well as other Brause nibs, some Osrmioid nibs, and the Hunt 22B, 56 and 101 nibs
- Use our Nikko/Tachikawa feed to use those nibs
- Use our adaptors to draw with popular smaller nibs, such as the crowquill, Gillott 303 and Principal nibs
What you get in this package
- One large Clear Demonstrator Piston Filler fountain pen
- One Brause Rose nib
- Matching feed with your choice of flow rate
- User instructions
For more info . . .