This kits provides one Classic Pump Pen and three nibs:
Zebra Manga G
- Brause Rose
- Sketch nib
Our Classic Pump Pen is ideal for encouraging the flow of ink or paint. This is especially useful when you want to:
- Use any ink or paint, even India ink and acrylic paint
- Slip the nib in and out easily
- Select your feed flow rate below
- Large capacity cartridge - draw all day and don't worry about running out
- Screw-on cap and body prevent leakage
- Kick start the flow for a new nib
- Ink in large areas, such as backgrounds and back drops
- Force more ink or paint for a surge when you want to draw more quickly, flex back nibs or work with quill nibs where the ink flows through the nib tube
- Work with thicker inks and paints that don't flow easily
Select your feed flow rate
Your ink flow rate is determined by the type of feed you are using. We ship the Standard flow feed with this kit. You can change the flow rate by changing the feed. You can order the Rich flow feed if you draw or write with exceptionally thick ink or paint, and you can order the Thin flow feed if you are working with thinner inks, such as De Atramentis. For more informtation, see our Large Nib Feeds.
We ship the Standard Flow Feed by default. We recommend you start out with this feed, which works 90% of the time. You can order the other feeds if you want to.
Other nibs you can use in this pen
- Many Brause nibs
- Most Osmiroid nibs
- Selected Hunt nibs including the 22B, 56, and 101
Wash your drawings
You can attach our Brush Tool to the back of this pen to wash your drawings with water or dilute ink as well as paint with watercolors.
What you get in the package
For more info . . .