Use this Piston Demo fountain pen to draw, write and letter with a Tachikawa Manga G nib.
- Provides a large ink capacity
- Use any ink or paint
- Crystal clear, keep your eye on the remaining volume
- Piston filling mechanism
- Measures 5.0" uncapped, 5.5" capped
Note: Available for shipping June 6, 2022.
A Tachikawa Manga G nib in a fountain pen! Many artists enjoy drawing, writing and lettering with Manga G nibs. They are very flexible, provide good line variation, and resist rusting. Slip the nib and feed in and out. Use other Manga G nibs including those made by Nikko and Zebra.
Our Piston Demos are attractive clear pens that let you see into the pen and keep track of your ink quantity. They get their name "demo" from "demonstrator" because they demonstrate the inner workings of a fountain pen.
Our piston demos use a piston device to fill and empty the pen. This keeps your hands clean and lets you keep track of the color ink you're using, how much is left in the pen, and switch inks quickly. You can remove the piston device to clean the inside of the pen.
You can purchase additional Tachikawa Manga G nibs.
See all our Manga G pens and our Piston Demo fountain pens.
Other nibs you can use in this pen
- Three Nikko Manga G nibs made by Nikko, Tachikawa and Zebra
- Leonardt Principal
- Several Brause nibs including the Rose and Ornamental
- Our Sketch nibs
- Four Hunt drawing nibs: 22B, 56, 99 and 101
- Use our adapters to draw and write with smaller nibs, including the crowquill, Gillott 303 and our quill nib.
What this package contains
- One Piston Demo fountain pen
- One Tachikawa Manga G nib
- Matching ink feed
- Download user instructions
For more info . . .