Clear demonstrators are attractive clear pens that let you see into the pen and keep track of your ink quantity. Our large demonstratrors use a piston device to fill and empty the pen. This keeps your hands clean nd lets you keep track of the color ink you are using, how much is left in the pen, and switch inks quickly. These pens get their name "demonstrator" because they demonstrate the inner workings of a fountain pen.
- Provides a large ink capacity
- Use any ink or paint
- Crystal clear, keep your eye on the remaining volume
- Piston filling mechanism
- Measures 5.25" uncapped, 5.5" capped
This pen . . .
- Contains a Brause Rose nib and matching feed
- Lets you replace the nib easily - slide out the old and insert the new
- Lets you use other nibs such as the Zebra Manga G and our Sketch nibs
You can add Brause Rose nibs to your order.
View all our Brause Rose pens.
Feed flow rate
This pen ships with the standard feed flow, which works with most popular drawing inks and paints. You can order the rich flow large nib feed, which is designed for especially thick inks and paints, such as traditional India ink and acrylic paint.
We suggest you try the standard flow feed first, and if that doesn't work, step up to the rich flow feed.
Other nibs you can use
- Slip in the Zebra Manga G and our Sketch nibs as well as other Brause nibs, some Osrmioid nibs, and the Hunt 22B, 56 and 101 nibs
- Nikko/Tachikawa feed to use those nibs
- Use one of our adaptors to draw with popular smaller nibs, such as the crowquill, Gillott 303 and Principal nibs
What you get in this package
- One large Clear Demonstrator Piston Filler fountain pen
- One Brause Rose nib
- Standard flow feed
- User instructions
For more info . . .