Gillott 303 Piston Demo Fountain Pen
Use this Piston Demo fountain pen to draw, write and letter using a Gillott 303 nib.
- Provides a large ink capacity
- Use any ink or paint
- Crystal clear, keep your eye on the remaining volume
- Piston filling mechanism so easy and clean method of filling
- Measures 5.0" uncapped, 5.5" capped
Note: Available for shipping June 6, 2022.
A Gillott 303 nib in a fountain pen! Artists love the Gillott 303 for it's very fine line and delicate flexibility. This is one of the oldest nibs still in use, and it's very difficult to feed ink to correctly.
This Piston Demo contains a Gillott 303 nib and matching feed. You can replace the nib and feed easily - slide out the old and insert the new. You can use other nibs and feeds listed below.
Our Piston Demos are attractive clear pens that let you see into the pen and keep and eye on the ink you are using and that quantity that remains. These pens get their name "demo" from "demonstrator" because they demonstrate the inner workings of a fountain pen.
Our Piston Demos use a piston device to fill and empty the pen. This keeps your hands clean and lets you keep track of the color ink you are using, how much is left in the pen, and switch inks quickly. You can remove the piston device to clean the inside of the pen.
You can add Gillott 303 nibs to your order.
View all our Gillott 303 nib pens and our Piston Demo fountain pens.
Other nibs you can use
- Manga G nibs by Nikko, Tachikawa and Zebra
- Our Sketch nibs
- Several Brause nibs including the Rose and Ornamental
- Leonard Principal
- Hunt nibs 22B, 56, 99 and 101
- Several Osmiroid nibs
- Use our adapters to draw or write the crowquill or our quill nibs.
What you get in this package
- One clear Piston Demo fountain pen
- One Gillott 303 nib
- Matching feed and collar
- Download user instructions
For more info . . .