Use this Piston Demo fountain pen to draw, write and letter with a crowquill nib.
- Provides a large ink capacity
- Use any ink or paint
- Crystal clear, keep your eye on the remaining volume
- Piston filling mechanism so easy and clean method of filling
- Measures 5.0" uncapped, 5.5" capped
Note: Available for shipping June 6, 2022.
A crowquill in a fountain pen! This is a perfect pen for people who enjoy drawing, writing, and lettering with a crowquill, but don't like to dip. This is especially useful when you are drawing in the field.
You can replace the nib and feed easily - slide out the old and insert the new. You can use other nibs and feeds listed below.
Demonstrators are attractive clear pens that let you see into the pen and keep and eye on the ink you are using and that quantity that remains. These pens get their name "demo" for "demonstrator" because they demonstrate the inner workings of a fountain pen.
Our Piston Demos use a piston device to fill and empty the pen. This keeps your hands clean and lets you keep track of the color ink you're using, how much is left in the pen, and switch inks quickly. You can remove the piston device to clean the inside of the pen.
You can add crowquill nibs to your order.
View all our crowquill nib pens and our Piston Demo fountain pens.
Other nibs you can use
- Manga G nibs by Nikko, Tachikawa and Zebra
- Our Sketch nibs
- Several Brause nibs including the Rose and Ornamental
- Leonard Principal
- Four Hunt drawing nibs 22B, 56, 99 and 101
- Several Osmiroid nibs
- Use our adapter to draw or write the Gillott 303 nibs, brush or our quill nibs.
What you get in this package
- One clear Piston Demo fountain pen
- One crowquill nib with feed and collar
- Download user instructions
For more info . . .