A kit containing one Classic Fountain Pen and three popular large nibs:
- Zebra Manga G
- Brause Rose
- Sketch nib
- Use any ink or paint, even India ink and acrylic paint
- Slip the nibs in and out to clean or replace
- Exchange feeds to change the rate or flow
- Large capacity reservoir
- Cap and body screw on to prevent leakage
See all of our pen kits.
Adjust your flow rate
You can adjust the ink flow rate in this pen. This pen ships with the standard feed flow, which works with most popular drawing inks and paints. You can order the rich flow feed, which is designed for especially thick inks and paints. We suggest you try the standard flow feed first, and if that doesn't work, step up to the rich flow feed.
Wash your drawings
You can attach our Brush Tool to wash your drawings with water or dilute ink as well as to paint on watercolors.
Other nibs you can use
- Insert most Brause nibs, many Osmiroid nibs, and selected Hunt nibs including the 22B, 56, and 101
- Insert our Nikko/Tachikawa feed and use those Manga G nibs as well as the Principal nib
- Use one of ou adaptors to draw or write with crowquills or Gillott 303 nibs
What you get in the kit
For more info . . .