Use our Sketch nib in a Pump Pen using an overfeed. If you like to draw quickly with a flexible durable nib, this is a great pen for you.
- Use any ink or paint, even India ink or acrylic paint
- Press the pump when you want a stronger flow - you get what you press, from a drop to a gush
- Slip the nib in and out easily
- Overfeed extends the width and range of your drawn lines
- Use other nibs - see the list below
- Select your feed rate
- Large capacity cartridge - draw all day and don't worry about running out
- Screw-on cap and body prevent leakage
Our Pump Pen is ideal for encouraging the flow of ink or paint. This is especially useful when you want to:
- Kick start the flow for a new nib
- Ink in large areas, such as backgrounds and back drops
- Force more ink or paint for a surge when you want to draw more quickly, flex back nibs or work with quill nibs where the ink flows through the nib tube
- Work with thicker inks and paints that don't flow easily
About the overfeed
The overfeed extends the width and range of lines you can draw. It rests above the nib, stores more ink between the nib and overfeed, and lets you draw wider lines for a longer time. Read more about our overfeeds.
You can replace the overfeed with a spacer when you don't want to use the overfeed. Slip overfeeds and spacers in and out.
About the reservoir
You can double the volume of ink or paint stored in the pen by removing the reservoir and filling the body. The reservoir provides a double wall of protection, which might be what you want, but you can carry more volume without the reservoir.
See more information about Pump Pens.
You can order more Sketch nibs.
You can order spacers and replacement overfeeds.
We also provide other Sketch nib pens.
Select your feed rate
Standard flow feed works with most popular drawing inks and paints
Rich flow feed works with thicker inks and paints, including India ink and acrylic paints
If you don't select the Rich flow feed, we ship the Standard feed, which works with most popular drawing inks and paints. If you find this feed does not suit your needs, you can buy the Rich flow feed and switch between them.
Other nibs you can use
- Insert the Zebra Manga G, Brause Rose, most Brause nibs, several Osmioid nibs, and selected Hunt nibs including the 22B, 56, and 101
- Insert our Nikko/Tachikawa feed to use those nibs
- Insert one of our adaptors to draw and write with smaller popular nibs including the crowquill, Gillott 303 and Principal
What you get in the package
For more info . . .