Manga G Classic Pump Pen Set
Draw with three popular Manga G nibs in our Classic Pump Pen. Manga G nibs are very popular with a wide range of artists. These nibs are very flexible and well made, so they last a long time.
Opinions vary on which Manga G nib is the best. What's best for you depends on what you enjoy and what you want to do.
See all of our pen sets.
About this kit
This kits provides one Classic Pump Pen and three Manga G nibs made by Zebra, Nikko and Tachikawa. This is all you need to get the best out of all three nibs.
About our Classic Pump Pens
Our pump pens are ideal for encouraging the flow of ink or paint. This is especially useful when you want to:
- Ink in large areas such as backgrounds
- Force more ink when you want to draw more quickly or work with quill nibs that can have a constrained ink flow
- Kick start the flow when you just refilled the pen
About the reservoir
You can double the volume of ink or paint stored in the pen by removing the reservoir and filling the body. The reservoir provides a double wall of guaranteed protection, which might be what you want, but it does reduce your carrying capacity.
An overfeed is an optional device designed to let you draw wider lines for a longer time when you use a flexible nib. See more details here.
Other nibs you can use
- Brause Rose nib
- Our Super Sketch nibs
- Hunt drawing nibs including the 22B, 56 and 101
- Principal nibs
- Insert an adapter to draw and write with crowquills or Gillott 303 nibs
Wash Your Drawings
You can attach our Brush Tool to wash your drawings using water or dilute ink as well as paint with watercolors.
What you get in the package
- One Classic Pump Pen
- Matching feed
- Three Manga G nibs
- Download user instructions
For more info . . .