Enjoy drawing and lettering with the more popular drawing nibs using our Metal Nib Studio Pump Pens.
- Use any ink or paint, including India ink and acrylic paint
- Especially suitable for thicker inks and paints
- Change the shape of your quill nib to suit your purpose - from pointed pen to chisel tip and everything in between
- Easy to clean - flush and brush
You can take these pens into the field, but that's not their ideal environment. These are simple pens - caps on either end. You fill them from the back, cap the back, then draw with the nib in the front.
We also provide Quill Studio Pump Pens.
See all our Studio Pens.
Pick your nib
Choose from the following metal nibs:
- Brause Rose
- Crowquill including Japanese Maru nibs
- Gillott 303
- Hunt drawing nibs
- Manga G nibs
- Sketch nib
For more info . .