Your source for interesting drawing tools

Gillott 303 Adaptor

Use this adaptor to draw and write using a Gillott 303 nib in our pens. 

This adaptor contains the Gillott 303 nib and our Gillott 303 feed so you can draw and write with a controlled flow of ink and not bother dipping. 

You can use other nibs with a similar size and shape, such as the Gillott 404, which is a stiffer version of the 303. 

We provide other adaptors for small popular drawing nibs

For more info . . .