Draw and write with a Tachikawa Manga G nib in a large demonstrator fountain pen.
- Provides a large ink capacity
- Use any ink or paint
- Select your feed rate for large nibs
- Crystal clear, keep your eye on the remaining volume
- Piston filling mechanism
- Measures 5.25" uncapped, 5.5" capped
Clear demonstrators are attractive clear pens that let see what's going on inside your pen. These pens use a piston filling mechanism to fill and empty the pen. This keeps your hands clean and lets you switch inks quickly and keep an eye on your remaining ink supply. They get their name "demonstrator" because they demonstrate the inner workings of a fountain pen.
- Contains a Tachikawa Manga G nib and matching feed
- Lets you replace the nib easily - slide out the old and insert the new
- Uses nibs of a similar size and shape - see the list below
You can buy Tachikawa Manga G nibs.
See all our Manga G pens.
Compared to our black pens
Clear Demonstrators look better, you can see the volume of ink and paint that remains, and they are easier to fill, but they don't work as well with artistic media. If you leave India ink and acrylic paint inside piston filler pens, you run the risk of the media drying out inside the reservoir. When this happens, you have to clean out the reservoir. The reservoir is a sealed compartment that takes several steps to access. We describe how to do this in the user information. We even provide a tool that helps gain access.
Other nibs you can use in this pen
- Nikko Manga G nib and Leonardt Principal nib fit perfectly
- Insert our large nib feed to use the Zebra Manga G, Brause Rose, our Sketch nibs, and Hunt nibs 22B, 56, and 101
- Use an adaptor to draw and write with crowquills and Gillott 303 nibs
What this package contains
- One Clear Demonstrator Large Fountain Pen
- One Tachikawa Manga G nib
- One matching feed
- User instructions
For more info . . .