Manga G Zebra Piston Demo Fountain Pen
Use our Piston Demo fountain pen to draw, write and letter with a Zebra Manga G nib.
- Provides a large ink capacity
- Use any ink or paint
- Crystal clear, keep your eye on the ink you are using and the remaining volume
- Piston filling mechanism
- Measures 5.0" uncapped, 5.5" capped
Many artists enjoy the Manga G nib for it's fine line, great flex, and durable life time. This Piston Demo contains the Zebra Manga G nib.
Our Piston Demos are attractive clear pens that let you see into the pen and keep track of your ink quantity. They get their name "demo" from "demonstrator" because they demonstrate the inner workings of a fountain pen.
Our piston demos use a piston device to fill and empty the pen. This keeps your hands clean and lets you keep track of the color ink you're using, how much ink is left in the pen, and switch inks quickly. You can remove the piston device to clean the inside of the pen.
You can purchase more Zebra Manga G nibs.
You can view all our Manga G pens and our Piston Demo fountain pens.
Other nibs you can use
- Three Manga G nibs made by Nikko, Tachikawa and Zebra
- Several Brause nibs including the Rose and Ornamental
- Our Sketch nibs
- Leonardt Principal nibs
- Four Hunt drawings nibs: 22B, 56, 99 and 101
- Use our adapters to draw or write with smaller nibs, such as the crowquill, Gillott 303 and our quill nibs.
What you get in this package
- One Piston Demo fountain pen
- One Zebra Manga G nib
- Download user instructions
For more info . . .