Draw and write with a Nikko Manga G nib in our Fountain Pen.
- Contains one Nikko Manga G nib and matching feed
- Replace the nib when it wears down or snaps - slip out the old and stick in the new
- Use other nibs - see the list below
- Use any ink or paint, even India ink or acrylic paint
- Piston filler with large capacity - draw all day and don't worry about running out
You can buy Nikko Manga G nibs.
See all our Nikko Manga G pens.
About the reservoir
You can double the volume of ink or paint stored in the pen by removing the reservoir and filling the body. The reservoir provides a double wall of guaranteed protection, which might be what you want, but it does reduce your carrying capacity.
Other nibs you can use in this pen
- Tachikawa Manga G nib fits perfectly
- Insert our large nib feed and use the Zebra Manga G, Brause Rose and our Sketch nibs, also the Hunt 22B, 56 and 101
- Insert an adaptor to draw with smaller nibs, such as the crowquill, Gillott 303, and Principal nib
What this package contains
- One Fountain Pen
- One Nikko Manga G nib
- Matching feed
- User instructions
For more info . . .