About Our Simple Drawing Pens
We call our Simple Drawing Pens "simple" because you can't get simpler than a clear tube with a drawing tool on one end and a cap on the other. But these pens aren't as simple as you might first think.
The Benefits of Simple Drawing Pens
- Use any ink — including India — or acrylic paint
- Easy to clean and hard to plug up
- Large capacity reservoir
- Wide range of drawing tools
- A pump if you want one
- Two tools if you want them
We Offer Three Models:
- Fountain Pen — no pump
- Pump Pen — our fountain pen with a pump
- Double-ended Pen — our fountain Pen with a tool for each end
These pens accept a wide range of drawing tools: nibs, brushes, and marker tips. Not so simple after all!
Cleaning Our Simple Drawing Pens
Our Simple Drawing Pens are easy to clean. Just open them up, flush them out, and put them back together.
If you've used permanent media, such as India ink or acrylic paint, that has dried out and clogged the inside of the pen, you need to do a little more work. There's no need to worry. Nothing will stick permanently.
- Remove the adaptor from the front of the pen.
- Remove the cap from the back of the pen.
- Flush the pen body thoroughly with warm water.
- Disassemble the adaptor.
- Press out the nib and feed, then clean all parts and reassemble.
Cheers and Happy Scribbling!