Draw and write with a Zebra Manga G nib in one of our Classic Fountain Pens.
- Use any ink or paint, even India ink or acrylic paint
- Slip the nib in and out easily
- Use other nibs - see the list below
- Select your feed rate
- Large capacity cartridge - draw all day and don't worry about running out
- Screw-on cap and body prevent leakage
We sell a simpler version of this pen called our Basic Fountain Pen.
With or without overfeed?
You can order this pen with or without an overfeed.
The overfeed is a device designed to extend the width and range of lines you can draw with a flexible nib. It rests above the nib, stores more ink between the nib and overfeed, controls the spread of the two tynes, and lets you draw wider lines for a longer time. Read more about our overfeeds.
Also read about how to use our overfeeds.
The version without the overfeed is shipped unless you select the version with an overfeed.
About the reservoir
You can double the volume of ink or paint stored in the pen by removing the reservoir and filling the body. The reservoir provides a double wall of guaranteed protection, which might be what you want, but it does reduce your carrying capacity.
For more product details, click about our Fountain Pens.
You can order additional Zebra Manga G nibs.
Other nibs you can use
- Brause Rose and Ornamental nibs
- Our Super Sketch nibs
- Hunt drawing nibs including the 22B, 56, and 101
- Leonardt Principal nibs
- Insert an adapter to draw or write with crowquills and Gillott 303 nibs
You can attach our Brush Tool to the back of this pen and use it to wash your drawing with water or dilute ink as well as paint with watercolors.
What you get in this package
- One Classic Fountain Pen
- One Zebra Manga G nib
- Matching feed
- Download user instructions
For more info . . .
Videos on YouTube
- Quick tour
- Testing the flow and flex