Principal Classic Pump Pen
Draw or letter with a Leonardt Principal nib in our Classic Pump Pen.
- Contains one Principal nib and matching feed
- Replace the nib when it wears down or snaps - slip out the old and stick in the new
- Use any ink or paint, even India ink or acrylic paint
- Press the pump when you want a stronger flow - you get what you press, from a drop to a gush.
- Large capacity cartridge - draw all day and don't worry about running out
- Screw-on cap and body prevent leakage
Our Classic Pump Pen is ideal for encouraging the flow of ink or paint. This is especially useful when you want to:
- Kick start the flow for a new nib
- Ink in large areas, such as backgrounds and back drops
- Force more ink or paint for a surge when you want to draw more quickly, flex back nibs or work with quill nibs where the ink flows through the nib tube
- Work with thicker inks and paints that don't flow easily
You can double the volume of ink or paint stored in the pen by removing the reservoir and filling the body. The reservoir provides a double wall of guaranteed protection, which might be what you want, but it does reduce your carrying capacity.
Read more detals about our Pump Pens.
You can order additional Principal nibs.
We also provide the Principal Classic Fountain Pen.
Other nibs you can use
- All three Japanese Manga G nibs
- Brause Rose and Ornamental nibs
- Our Super Sketch nibs
- Hunt drawing nibs 22B, 56 and 101 Imperial
- Insert an adapter to draw and letter with crowquills, Maru nibs, and Gillott 303 nibs
Wash your drawings
You can attach our Brush Tool to the back of this pen to wash your drawings with water or dilute ink as well as paint with watercolors.
What you get in the package
- One Classic Pump Pen
- One Principal nib
- One matching feed
- Download user instructions
For more info . . .