Crowquill Fountain Pen
Draw and write with a crowquill or Hawk quill in our Fountain Pen.
- Contains our crowquill adaptor including Hunt 102 nib
- Replace the nib easily - slip out the old and stick in the new
- Accepts all crowquills and Hawk quill nibs
- Use any ink or paint, even India ink or acrylic paint
- Large capacity reservoir - draw all day and don't worry about running out
- Screw-on cap and body prevent leakage
See all our crowquill pens.
You can order additional crowquill nibs.
About the reservoir
You can double the volume of ink or paint stored in the pen by removing the reservoir and filling the body. Draw all day and never run out. The reservoir provides a double wall of protection, which might be what you want, but it does reduce your carrying capacity.
Crowquill works better in the Pump Pen
Quill nibs have a constrained ink flow due to the tubular design of the nib and the small air hole at the nib's tip. We recommend using the Crowquill Pump Pen with quill nibs. Pressing the pump can help force a more reliable flow of ink through the quill nib. That said, many crowquill users order our Crowquill Fountain Pen and are happy with it. It's your choice.
Other nibs you can use in this pen
- Use our large nib feed for Zebra Manga G, Brause Rose, and our Sketch nibs
- Use our Nikko/Tachikawa feed for those nibs as well as the Prinicipal nib
- Use the Gillott 303 adaptor to draw and write with that nib
You can attach our Brush Tool to wash your drawings with water or dilute ink, and to paint on watercolors.
What you get in the package
- One Fountain Pen
- One crowquill adaptor
- User instructions
For more information . . .