Use our Piston Demo to draw, write and letter with a Brause Rose nib.
- Provides a large ink capacity
- Use any ink or paint
- Crystal clear, keep your eye on the remaining volume
- Piston filling mechanism so easy and clean method of filling
- Measures 5.00" uncapped, 5.5" capped
- Includes our large nib feed, which lets you use eight or more nibs.
A Brause Rose nib in a fountain pen! Many artists enjoy the Brause Rose nib for it's great flexibility and wide line variation.
Our Piston Demos are attractive clear pens that let you see into the pen and keep and eye on the ink you are using and that quantity that remains. These pens get their name "demo" from "demonstrator" because they demonstrate the inner workings of a fountain pen.
Our Piston Demos provide a piston device to fill and empty the pen. This keeps your hands clean and lets you keep track of the color ink you're using, how much is left in the pen, and switch inks quickly. You can remove the piston device to clean the inside of the pen.
You can add Brause Rose nibs to your order.
View all our Brause Rose pens and our Piston Demo fountain pens.
Other nibs you can use
- Manga G nibs by Nikko, Tachikawa and Zebra
- Our Super Sketch nibs
- Several Brause nibs including the Rose and Ornamental
- Leonard Principal
- Hunt drawing nibs 22B, 56, 99 and 101
- Use our adapter to draw or write with crowquills, Gillott 303 nibs, a brush or our quill nibs.
What you get in this package
- One clear Piston Demo fountain pen
- One Brause Rose nib
- Matching feed
- Download user instructions
For more info . . .