Draw and write with a Nikko Manga G nib in our Fountain Pen.
- Contains one Nikko Manga G nib and matching feed
- Replace the nib when it wears down or snaps - slip out the old and stick in the new
- Use other nibs - see the list below
- Use any ink or paint, even India ink or acrylic paint
- Piston filler with large capacity - draw all day and don't worry about running out
The Nikko Manga G nib is very popular with a wide range of artists for it's flexible nib and fine point.
You can buy Nikko Manga G nibs.
See all our Nikko Manga G pens.
With or without overfeed?
You can order this pen with or without an overfeed. The version without the overfeed is shipped unless you select the version with an overfeed.
The overfeed extends the width and range of lines you can draw. It rests above the nib, stores more ink between the nib and overfeed, controls the spread of the two tynes, and lets you draw wider lines for a longer time. Read more about our overfeeds.
You can remove the overfeed if you don't want to use it. You can replace the overfeed with a spacer. We ship one spacer with each overfeed pen. You can slip overfeeds and spacers in and out.
About the reservoir
You can double the volume of ink or paint stored in the pen by removing the reservoir and filling the body. Draw all day and never run out. The reservoir provides a double wall of guaranteed protection, which might be what you want, but it does reduce your carrying capacity.
Other nibs you can use in this pen
- Slip in Tachikawa Manga G and Leonardt Principal nibs - they fit perfectly
- Insert our large nib feed and use the Zebra Manga G, Brause Rose and our Sketch nibs, also the Hunt 22B, 56 and 101
- Insert one of our adaptors to draw or write with the crowquills or Gillott 303 nibs
Wash Your Drawings
You can attach our Brush Tool to wash your drawings with water or dilute ink as well as paint with watercolors.
What this package contains
- One Fountain Pen
- One Nikko Manga G nib
- One standard feed
- One overfeed if you selected that variant
- User instructions
For more info . . .