Draw or write with a Gillott 303 nib in our Fountain Pen. The Gillott 303 is a very flexible nib with a long history, over 150 years of continuous use.
- Contains our Gillott 303 adapter with one Gillott 303 nib and matching feed
- Replace the nib when it wears down or snaps - slip out the old and stick in the new
- Use any ink or paint, even India ink or acrylic paint
- Large capacity cartridge - draw all day and don't worry about running out
- Twist the clip on the cap to expose or cover the air hole
- Cap posts on the back
You can order additional Gillott 303 nibs
See our Gillott 303 Pump Pen.
Two versions - hardshell and softshell
Our Gillott 303 Fountain Pens contains an adapter to hold the Gillott 303 nib. There are two types of adaptors - hardshell and softshell
The hardshell adapter fits tightly into the pen. You can remove and resinsert the adapter, but the more you do this, the less tight the fit. This guarantees the most reliable flow of ink to the tip of the Gillott 303 nib.
The softshell adapter is designed to slip in and out of the Fountain Pen easily. This lets you use several tools in the same pen. Since it uses a simpler design, it has a lower price.
About the reservoir
You can double the volume of ink or paint stored in the pen by removing the reservoir and filling the body. The reservoir provides a double wall of guaranteed protection, which might be what you want, but it does reduce your carrying capacity.
Other nibs you can use in this pen
Wash your drawings
You can attach our Brush Tool to the back of this pen to wash your drawings with water or dilute ink as well as to paint on watercolors.
What you get in the package
For more info . . .