Draw or write with a Gillott 303 nib in our Fountain Pen. The Gillott 303 is a very flexible nib with a long history, over 150 years of continuous use.
- Contains our Gillott 303 adaptor with one Gillott 303 nib and matching feed
- Replace the nib when it wears down or snaps - slip out the old and stick in the new
- Use any ink or paint, even India ink or acrylic paint
- Large capacity cartridge - draw all day and don't worry about running out
- Twist the clip on the cap to expose or cover the air hole
- Cap posts on the back
You can order additional Gillott 303 nibs.
See our Gillott 303 Pump Pen.
Two models - dedicated and adaptor
We provide two models of Gillott 303 Fountain Pens. One is dedicated to the Gillott 303 nib and works very well. You cannot use any other type of nib except a Gillott 303 nib and nibs of a similar size and shape. This guarantees the most reliable flow of ink to the tip of the Gillott 303 nib.
The other is our standard Fountain Pen that contains our Gillott 303 adaptor. This model lets you use a wider variety of nibs in the same pen, which reduces your costs if you use various nib. The Gillott 303 adaptor is a press-in part, so the performance is not as reliable as the dedicated model.
About the reservoir
You can double the volume of ink or paint stored in the pen by removing the reservoir and filling the body. The reservoir provides a double wall of guaranteed protection, which might be what you want, but it does reduce your carrying capacity.
Other nibs you can use in this pen
Wash your drawings
You can attach our Brush Tool to wash your drawings with water or dilute ink as well as to paint on watercolors.
What you get in the package
- One Fountain Pen
- One Gillott 303 nib in an adaptor
- User instructions
For more info . . .