Use our Sketch nib in a Pump Pen. If you like to draw quickly with a flexible durable nib, this is a great pen for you.
- Use any ink or paint, even India ink or acrylic paint
- Press the pump when you want a stronger flow - you get what you press, from a drop to a gush
- Slip the nib in and out easily
- Use other nibs - see the list below
- Select your feed rate
- Large capacity cartridge - draw all day and don't worry about running out
- Screw-on cap and body prevent leakage
Our Pump Pen is ideal for encouraging the flow of ink or paint. This is especially useful when you want to:
- Kick start the flow for a new nib
- Ink in large areas, such as backgrounds and back drops
- Force more ink or paint for a surge when you want to draw more quickly, flex back nibs or work with quill nibs where the ink flows through the nib tube
- Work with thicker inks and paints that don't flow easily
See more information about our Pump Pens.
You can order more Sketch nibs.
We also provide the Sketch Nib Fountain Pen and versions with overfeeds.
Select your feed rate
Standard flow feed works with most popular drawing inks and paints
Rich flow feed works with thicker inks and paints, including India ink and acrylic paints
If you don't select the Rich flow feed, we ship the Standard feed, which works with most popular drawing inks and paints. If you find this feed does not suit your needs, you can buy the Rich flow feed and switch between them.
Other nibs you can use
Insert one of our adaptors to draw or write with smaller popular nibs, including the crowquill, Gillott 303 and Principal
- Slip in the Zebra Manga G, Brause Rose, most Brause nibs, several Osmioid nibs, and selected Hunt nibs including the 22B, 56, and 101
- Insert our Nikko/Tachikawa feed to use those nibs
What you get in the package
For more info . . .