Draw with our Sketch nib in a Fountain Pen using an overfeed. If you like to draw quickly with a flexible nib, move the nib in all directions without snagging, and not worry about the nib snapping or rusting, this is a great pen for you.
- Use any ink or paint, even India ink or acrylic paint
- Press the pump when you want a stronger flow - you get what you press, from a drop to a gush
- Slip the nib in and out easily
- Overfeed extends the width and range of your drawn lines
- Exchange the feed to change the flow rate
- Use other large nibs including the Zebra Manga G and Brause Rose nib - see list below
- Large capacity cartridge - draw all day and don't worry about running out
- Screw-on cap and body prevent leakage
About the overfeed
The overfeed extends the width and range of lines you can draw. It rests above the nib, stores more ink between the nib and overfeed, and lets you draw wider lines for a longer time. Read more about our overfeeds.
You can replace the overfeed with a spacer when you don't want to use the overfeed. Slip spacers and overfeeds in and out.
About the reservoir
See more information about Fountain Pens.
You can order additional Sketch nibs.
You can order spacers and replacement overfeeds.
We also provide other Sketch nib pens.
Select your feed below
Standard flow feed works with most popular drawing inks and paints, including Golden Hi-Flow Acrylic
Rich flow feed works with thicker inks and paints, especially traditional India inks and acrylic paints
If you don't select the Rich flow feed, we ship the Standard feed, which works with most popular inks and paints. If you find this feed does not suit your needs, you can buy the Rich flow feed and switch between them.
Other nibs you can use
- Slip in the Zebra Manga G, Brause Rose, most other Brause nibs, several Osmioid nibs, and selected Hunt nibs including the 22B, 56, and 101
- Insert our Nikko/Tachikawa feed to use those nibs
- Insert one of our adaptors to draw and write with popular smaller nibs, including the crowquill, Gillott 303 and Principal
What you get in this package
For more info . . .