Draw with our Sketch nib in a Fountain Pen. If you like to draw quickly with a flexible nib, move the nib in all directions without snagging, and not worry about the nib snapping or rusting, this is a great pen for you.
- Use any ink or paint, even India ink or acrylic paint
- Press the pump when you want a stronger flow - you get what you press, from a drop to a gush
- Slip the nib in and out easily
- Exchange the feed to change the flow rate
- Use other large nibs including the Zebra Manga G and Brause Rose nib - see list below
- Large capacity cartridge - draw all day and don't worry about running out
- Screw-on cap and body prevent leakage
About the reservoir
You can double the volume of ink or paint stored in the pen by removing the reservoir and filling the body. The reservoir provides a double wall of protection, which might be what you want, but you can carry more volume without the reservoir.
See more about our Fountain Pens.
You can order additional Sketch nibs.
We also provide other Sketch nib pens.
Select your feed below
Standard flow feed works with most popular drawing inks and paints, including Golden Hi-Flow Acrylic
Rich flow feed works with thicker inks and paints, especially traditional India inks and acrylic paints
If you don't select the Rich flow feed, we ship the Standard feed, which works with most popular inks and paints. If you find this feed does not suit your needs, you can buy the Rich flow feed and switch between them.
Other nibs you can use
Insert one of our adaptors to draw and write with a smaller nib, including the crowquill, Gillott 303 and Principal.
- Slip in the Zebra Manga G, Brause Rose, most other Brause nibs, several Osmioid nibs, and selected Hunt nibs including the 22B, 56, and 101
- Insert our Nikko/Tachikawa feed and use the Nikko and Tachikawa Manga G nibs
What you get in this package
For more info . . .