Draw and write with a Tachikawa Manga G nib in our Pump Pen.
- Contains one Tachikawa Manga G nib and matching feed
- Replace the nib easily - slip out the old and stick in the new
- Use other nibs - see the list below
- Use any ink or paint, even India ink or acrylic paint
- Press the pump when you want a stronger flow - you get what you press, from a drop to a gush.
- Large capacity cartridge - draw all day and don't worry about running out
- Screw-on cap and reservoir prevent leakage
Our Pump Pen is ideal for encouraging the flow of ink or paint. This is especially useful when you want to:
- Kick start the flow for a new nib
- Force ink to a nib with constricted ink flow
- Ink in large areas, such as backgrounds and back drops
- Force more ink or paint for a surge when you want to draw more quickly, flex back nibs or work with quill nibs where the ink flows through the nib tube
- Work with thicker inks and paints that don't flow easily
You can buy Tachikawa Manga G nibs.
See all our Tachikawa Manga G pens.
About the reservoir
You can remove the cartridge and fill the pen body with ink and paint. This doubles the capacity but removes the double wall protection provided by a cartridge.
Other nibs you can use in this pen
- Nikko Manga G nib fits perfectly
- Insert our large nib feed to use the Zebra Manga G, Brause Rose and our Sketch nibs as well as Hunt nibs 22B, 56, and 101
- Insert an adaptor to draw with smaller nibs, including the crowquill, Gillott 303 and the Principal nib
What you get in the package
- One Pump Pen
- Tachikawa Manga G nib
- Matching feed
- User instructions
For more info . . .