Draw and write with Nikko Manga G nib in our Fountain Pen.
- Contains one Nikko Manga G nib and matching feed
- Replace the nib when it wears down or snaps - slip out the old and stick in the new
- Use other nibs - see the list below
- Use any ink or paint, even India ink or acrylic paint
- Large capacity cartridge - draw all day and don't worry about running out
- Easy to clean, fun to use, and hard to plug up
You can double the volume of ink or paint stored in the pen by removing the reservoir and filling the body. The reservoir provides a double wall of guaranteed protection, which might be what you want, but it does reduce your carrying capacity. For more product details, click here.
You can order additional Nikko Manga G nibs.
We also support this nib in a Pump Pen - see our Nikko Manga G Pump Pen.
Other nibs you can use
- The Tachikawa Manga G nib fits into the adaptor for this pen
- Popular large drawing nibs, such as Zebra Manga G, Brause Rose and our Sketch nibs. You need to purchase our Large Nib Feed, and off you go.
- Smaller drawing nibs by employing adaptors
What this package contains
- One Fountain Pen
- One adaptor containing one Nikko Manga G nib with matching feed
- User instructions
For more info . . .