Crowquill Fountain Pen
Draw and write with a crowquill nib in our Fountain Pen.
- Contains one Hunt 102 crowquill nib and matching feed
- Replace the nib when it wears down or snaps - slip out the old and stick in the new
- Use other nibs - see list below
- Use any ink or paint, even India ink or acrylic paint
- Large capacity cartridge - draw all day and don't worry about running out
- Can also use other nibs
You can double the volume of ink or paint stored in the pen by removing the reservoir and filling the body. The reservoir provides a double wall of guaranteed protection, which might be what you want, but it does reduce your carrying capacity.
Use other nibs you can use
- The adaptor in this pen contains one Hunt 102 crowquill nib and feed. You can use most crowquills and Hawk quills in the adaptor. You can use other small nibs by inserting other adaptors.
- You can remove the adaptor to use larger nibs, such as the Zebra Manga G, Brause Rose and our Sketch nibs. All you need is one of our feeds for large nibs.
What this package contains
- One Fountain Pen
- One Hunt 102 crowquill and matching feed
- User instructions
For more info . . .